How to Contribute Code
Would you like to contribute code to Crossbow? Here's how!
- Fork the dodorare/crossbow repository on GitHub, you'll need to create a GitHub account if you don't have one already.*
- Make your changes in a local clone of your fork.
- For a higher chance of CI passing the first time, consider run these commands from the root of your local clone:
cargo fmt --all -- --check(remove --check to let the command fix found problems)
cargo clippy --all-targets --all-features -- -D warnings -A clippy::unnecessary-unwrap -A clippy::too-many-arguments
cargo test --all-targets --workspace
- Push your changes to your fork and open a Pull Request.
- Respond to any CI failures or review feedback.
The same steps apply for any other repository in the organization that you would like to contribute to.